Members play an important role in shaping the research and direction of the Alliance and have access to unique research information. The Alliance is funded by annual dues from its members.
For more information on joining the Alliance, please contact the director.
Who should join the Alliance:
- Food production and processing companies of all sizes
- Food service, restaurant chains, grocery and specialty production operations
- Food ingredient transportation operations
- Food processing and packaging equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of cleaners, sanitizers, consumable products, coatings, etc.
Full members have voting rights and a minimum three-year renewable commitment. Annual dues for full membership are broken down into four categories based upon the number of global employees.
Affiliate members have a minimum three-year renewable commitment and may join the Alliance at the discretion of the director.